Thursday, February 11, 2010

Exchange Lists For Meal Planning Nutritionists Willing To Take Their Time To Help Me?

Nutritionists willing to take their time to help me? - exchange lists for meal planning

I went to the nutritionist and has a diet plan ... is

OK, there are 4 meals: 9, 12am, 3pm, 7pm

and every meal is what) I (Trade list:

Fats: 4
Milk 1
3 Meat and protein
2 Früchte
0-1 starch vegies
2 healthy fats
0-1 Snack Mix (dessert)


PLEASE can someone help me to meet a list of meals per meal in this exchange on the list? "I really need help!

4 comments:

Mr.Brigh... said...

Vegtables turn me on too;)

Shaney said...

mmhmm ... wow ... It might look like this:

Breakfast - two eggs, a glass of milk, cheese, a teaspoon of cod liver oil or linseed oil, or any noise, such as capsules of fish oil [1 or 2 tablets]

Lunch - a beautiful, healthy, tasty salad oil of your choice, and added that it chicken protein, mmm! A little water, maybe some of Crystal "for the taste?

3pm - Whey Protein Shake - (perhaps you prepare for training with weights?)

5,6 or 7pm - every mother is cooking dinner:)

Desert: an unblemished fruit salad with a little cream on, maybe a yogurt with him, and a little cinnamon on

I hope this helps:)

Nutritional Counselor said...

http://www.nutrispeak.com/vegan_food_gui ...

shirley0... said...

Why are so fat?
Dessert?
...

Post a Comment