Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anorexia Recovery Pictures Eating Disorder/ Anorexia/ Possible Bulimia? Please Read =[?

Eating Disorder/ Anorexia/ Possible bulimia? Please Read =[? - anorexia recovery pictures

I was in recovery from anorexia for about 2 months. Before, I was 108 pounds at 5'6 "and now I am around 114th I saw a picture of me in my worst 2 days ago and I was really everything I could think off was how good I looked, and how thick I 've be.

This is obviously not on the right track with my treatment plan. Yesterday was celebrating my birthday and my parents bought me a huge chocolate cake, and followed with words how proud they are that I am recovering. It is absolutely wrong to eat the cake, she could hardly swallow, I will not disappoint them.

Then I felt guilty that I took a lot of water and ... Well ... deleted. I've never done before, it scared me. I read that the removal of only 1 / SO 2 calories, while my parents were running together on 3 miles to burn off the rest. I spent the rest of the evening measurement / weight calculation of body fat%.

I do not know where or how it was so bad in two days. Lost 2 months of recovery in 2 days. I am so so so ashamed. I & #039; do not believe the reactions of my parents when they were discovered.

How do I recover) without intervention (medical or parents?

0 comments:

Post a Comment