Friday, February 12, 2010

Could Not Serialize Session Websphere Is There An Application For Iphone 3g Which Will Allow You To Create Multiple On The Go Playlists?

Is there an application for iphone 3g which will allow you to create multiple on the go playlists? - could not serialize session websphere

I) a Jailbroken iPod Touch (second generation, and I am not able to create playlists and save frustration on this computer. I like the office playlist, but I can not be saved. Blech!

I am looking for an application, paid or unpaid, App Store, or third, allowing me to do that.

I am also looking for any type of application or tricks that I listen to all episodes of a podcast in the reverse order. Of course it could, do it with the list of reading to do, but I'm dealing with when I tired of listening to a series of audiobooks.

A history of guys Thanks for your help!

Thank you again!

Mika

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you press the genius button while listening to a song, it turns into a playlist.

Post a Comment