Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zaps Potato Chips Damsel's In Distress (needy) Vs. Independent (self-sufficent)?

Damsel's in Distress (needy) vs. Independent (self-sufficent)? - zaps potato chips

My question is addressed to all men and women, whatever out and get to know you and spend time with them instead of happening out of necessity or self-sufficient. I wonder what you get the best for those most in need, or salt-sufficent what you want or need to read these discussion questions and answers, and I'm confused because what I saw and read mixed signals.
1) If you too self-sufficient and should not be dropped like a potato. This was independent. and proceed to the next person.
2) If your running some very poor, because it makes zapping your energy and life that is catchy, lachrymose, weeping, .. So please give it to me .. Reply to men and women, please

0 comments:

Post a Comment