Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Cards For Aunts How Can I Make Birthday Invitation Cards For A 1 Year Old?

How can i make birthday invitation cards for a 1 year old? - birthday cards for aunts

my son was 1 years and 5 months of this lil time, but I have to start something for my lil lil and save money ...

My aunt has some beautiful birthday cards with confetti and a pop-up princess looks good


I was wondering if anyone knows how to homemade birthday invitations that I have in mind that I get the printer out of nowhere everything I could with the equipment needed for the purchase did not do it myself!


Also would be if you have good ideas for first birthday or a bonus question this is my first child and I have no idea what I need something big from the beginning, my son!

Every product that we offer is great and thank you in advance ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment