Friday, January 15, 2010

Car Accident Scams Is There Any Loopholes With Getting Out Of A Personal Injury Claim From A Car Accident?

Is there any loopholes with getting out of a personal injury claim from a car accident? - car accident scams

I was in a car accident and my insurance involved said it was my fault, and asked me if I said to take responsibility, I "No, not I," I have next letter from the woman (I touched the back) Advocate said, that health problems because of this accident and are now looking further injury. The police were called to the accident site when it happened. That does not bother me to pay for damage caused to his car, but try to fraudulently cash to me, he admits that he is "good" is a mistake in my books!
The names on the letter from his lawyer is not correct, and POSCODE incorrect.
Any advice on this matter is appreciated.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment